All servers running normally.
- On your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad, go to www.frontersupport.com and type into the search box at the top right "iPhone" and click on the article called "How to get your Fronter calendar on your iPhone"
Copy the URL in the article which should look like this:
- Go back to your home screen on your iPhone
- Choose "Settings"
- Choose "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Choose "Add Account"
- Choose "Other"
- Choose "Add Subscribed Calendar"
- Paste in the URL into the server address, replacing the “xxxxx” with the name of your installation (E.g. if you go to fronter.com/barnet to login you would replace the xxxx with “barnet”)
- Choose "Next"
- Enter a description for the account, E.g. Fronter Calendar
- Enter your username that you use to login to Fronter
- Enter your password that you use to login to Fronter
- Choose “Save”
You should now see your Fronter calendar integrated with your other iPhone calendars.
Tip: to view room appointments, use &filter=public instead of private at the end of the URL.
- this is a read only view of your Fronter calendar
- there is also a iPhone/iPad/Android Fronter App available at iTunes App store and Android market that among other things displays your Fronter calendar.
Please note that due to the authentication method used to retrieve the calendar subscription, Shibboleth based logins are currently not supported.