All servers running normally. Please see the main site for recent and new releases.
Fronter is fully backed up on a daily basis. Files can be recovered from backups at the hosting centre but there is a fee for the time it takes to do this. You can manually back up any room at any time.
You should first check the recycle bin in the rooms to ensure that the deleted files can not be recovered from there. These are emptied periodically by the administrators so you should not rely on this feature.
- Go into the room you wish to backup.
- Click on the room tool in the room toolbar on the left hand side.
- Click on the ‘choose’ drop down menu at the top right.
- Choose "Export".
- Choose "Fronter room export" and select your email account.
- Click Export.
- You will be sent a link to export the room to your system which will be active for a week.
- Save the zip file to a folder on your computer.
You can then keep a backup on your pc or burn the zip file('s) to cd or dvd.