All servers running normally.
By adding RSS feeds from this support site on your Fronter today page, or why not the collaboration room of your installation's administrators, you will be constantly updated with news published on the Fronter support site.
In addition to the main page RSS feed (copy paste the feed URL from the bottom left corner), the support site contains section-wise feeds, so the feed URL on the bottom left is different for each section. That means you can add another RSS feed container for eg. new FAQ entries.
Here is how to do it:
- Go to your today page (or a room frontpage)
- If there isn't one already, edit the page to contain an RSS feed container (on Today, through Customise today; on room frontpage, add a Today element container of the RSS type).
- Click on Add RSS feed. and then
- Paste in the RSS feed URL of your choice from the site (for easy reference, the main page URL is here)
- Select the number of entries to be displayed, and whether you would like to see only titles or also the first lines of the news item