All servers running normally. Please see the main site for recent and new releases.
To copy a page please follow these steps:
- Navigate to the folder which contains the page you wish to copy
- Either click on the drop down menu next to the page and choose "Copy" OR tick next to the page you wish to copy and choose "copy" at the bottom right of the page.
Note: the hidden resources folder associated with the page will be copied automatically, hence it suffices to copy the page object only.
- (Optional) You can rename the file when it is copied by typing a new title next to where it says "new title".
- Click on the drop down menu next to where it says "Choose room" to select the room you wish to copy it to. If the room you wish to copy to is not listed choose "more" the drop down will then refresh and show you a full list of the rooms you permitted to copy too.
- (Optional) Tick "Copy all linked content to resource folder" if you want to copy to another room to ensure all the resources associated with this page are copied to the new location. If you do not tick this option all the links will refer back to the original room. This is useful if you want to have a shared resource area.
- Choose the tool you wish to copy the page into
- Select the folder in the tool which you wish to copy too
- It will say "are you sure" click "yes"
Your page will now be copied.