All servers running normally.
To empty the recycle bins in multiple rooms you need to have administrator rights
- Click on admin
- Click on your school node
- Click onto Statistics tab
- Click on Statistics of disk space usage
- You can either select individual rooms or tick the check box at the top left to select all the rooms
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Empty Selected Recycle Bins"
Note: that it shows you by default only the first 100 rooms. You may need to scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the number of rooms you want to display and press return on the keyboard to refresh the page. You can then select all the rooms and empty the recycle bins.
Top administrators can also do this for the site as a general clean up, but it is recommended that the teachers and schools keep the recycle bins in check.