All servers running normally. Please see the main site for recent and new releases.
Fronter does not impose any restrictions on the file formats or media formats that you upload to Fronter. Whether users are able to load or launch the file or media is dependent on the plugins or other applications they run on their local computers.
As supported MIME types, Fronter currently has the following:
- Image and graphic files: gif, jpeg, jpg, jpe, png, tiff, tif, bmp, svg, pnm, pbm, pgm, ppm, rgb, xbm, xpm
- Text based files: css, html, htm, phtml, xml, txt, asc, htc, sgml, sgm, tsv
- Office files: doc, docm, docx, dotm, dotx, ppt, pps, potm, potx, ppam, ppsm, ppsx, pptm, pptx, xls, xlam, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx, sxw, sxc, sxi, sxm, odt, ods, odg, odp
- Other applications: pdf, rtf, ai, eps, ps, js, swf, aam, aas, aab, sit, tar, tex, zip, mw, mws, mwz
- Audio and video: ram, rm, rpm, ra, rm, rmm, asf, wma, wmv, rv, ra, ram, mpeg, mpg, mpe, qt, mov, avi, mp4, movie, au, snd, mid, midi, kar, mpga, mp2, mp3, m3u, aif, aiff, aifc, wav, webm
- Miscellaneous: xmcd, mcd, ggb, sib, pdb, xyz, wrl, vrml, ice, hqx, cpt, rbx, exm, rpe, rpx, notebook, dir, dcr, dxr, mmap, mvdx, mvtx, omp, omt, mvd, omd, ink, inkml, flp, mht, nsf, vml
Please note this list is subject to change (i.e. additions) in the future.