All servers running normally.
The following improvements to the ILP tool have been implemented in the Y11 release.
- Users will only see templates to which they are connected.
- Both Subject teacher (if "Enable Action plan for Subject teacher" is checked), and parent now have the opportunity to create a PDF file of the ILP (if administrator has set up in the template).
- If the teacher / admin selects a goal that has been evaluated before the start time set for the period of the ILP, the previous evaluation will appear transparent.
- From the drop down menu for students, tutor sees the user name when hovering the mouse over name.
- Teacher will see only goals for group selected in the drop down list.
- Teachers now have the option to display only one goal at the time for group view. This to enhance performance (especially in Internet Explorer).
- In set up "Evaluation and topics", two new features:
- The name of the teacher who has created the topic is displayed.
- Number of goals selected for each topic is displayed.
- In Carry out/Evaluation: Option "Dialog and goals" is removed, select "All" for same result.
- For students:
- When viewing evaluation, result matrix is now default. Student clicks "Hide matrix" to have radio button (=self evaluation) option.
- When student hover evaluation, a box displaying date of evaluation and name of teacher will appear after two seconds.
- Earlier, if teacher lost internet access while working in the ILP, all data was lost (if "Save" button had not be used regularly). This is now changes so that work is still saved if internet should suddenly fail.
In addition, top level administrators will be able to disable access for tutors to create ad hoc ILPs. Further, a number of smaller, visual issues have been rectified.