All servers running normally.
- Incoming Mail (POP3) – mail.fronter.com
- Outgoing Mail (SMTP) - mail.fronter.com
- Password – youremailloginpassword
- Remember password - yes
- Log on using Secure Password Authentication – no
- My server requires authentication – yes
- Use same settings as my incoming mail server - yes
- Advanced tab...
- Outgoing mail (SMTP) – 25
- This server requires secure connection (SSL) - yes
- Incoming mail (POP3) – 110
- This server requires secure connection (SSL) - no
(check ‘Leave a copy of message on server’ if you want to retain your emails on the server)
Settings for Outlook 2007 are the same except that you MUST set the Outgoing encryption to ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’ – Auto (NOT SSL, not TLS, only Auto)