All servers running normally.
Update Nov 2012: Twitter has changed their API, due to which the RSS URL has changed, see below. Please note that as of March 2013, Twitter will stop supporting RSS altogether. This impacts feeds on Fronter pages, as well Webfronter sites.
Twitter widgets themselves are currently not possible to embed on a Fronter page, due to iframes and such being filtered away from the pages. However, tweets are still accessible over RSS. Take the steps below to see how you can get them to display on your Fronter page.
- Edit your Fronter page, and select the option to "Insert dynamic today element"
- Select the option "RSS feed" and Save
- Click to "Edit RSS feed" and "Add RSS feed"
- Now get the URL of the Twitter feed:
- find out the username of the Twitter account you wish to follow
- then use the following URL format https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.rss?screen_name=PASTE_USER_HERE
- for example, for the frontersupport tweets, the URL is https://api.twitter.com/1/statuses/user_timeline.rss?screen_name=frontersupport
- Paste the URL in the Fronter page RSS feed URL field
- Save, and go Back to view the feed