All servers running normally.
This function must be enabled by the site administrator in the first instance and there are steps at the bottom on how they can turn this on. If you need assistance in finding the site administrator, please contact the local support team.
Below are the steps for activating this as the Room Owner:
- Go to the room you wish users to access and go to the Room tool.
- Choose 'Edit Properties' in the drop down menu at the top right of the room today page.
- Under 'Other Options' at the bottom, check for 'Public', choose the radio button 'Let people apply'.
- Click 'Save'
To search for rooms that are available click on the room tab menu at the top left and choose "display all rooms" on the right and you will see a tab for rooms which you can apply for membership.
- Click on 'Public rooms' tab and there the users will find a list of all rooms in the installation that is made public. The users can then apply for membership to the room for which this is allowed.
Now users will get an Apply-button to request membership in this room, and the room owner can find a tab in the rooms members list where he can accept requests.
This setting must be enabled by a "Top Administrator" or "LA Administrator"
- Login and click on the admin button then click on 'Settings' tab.
- Select 'Settings regarding the whole building'.
- Select '407 Use the public room functionality' and set to 'on'.